Please click here, if you are an European Economic Area or United Kingdom resident, for applicable GDPR Privacy Notice.
Please click here, if you are a California resident, for Exela Technologies, Inc.’s California Supplemental Privacy Statement.
Please click here, if you are an individual located in Canada, for Exela Technologies, Inc.’s Canada PIPEDA Statement.
2.1.1 The Company adheres to Federal, State, and Local regulatory and customer privacy requirements. Below is applicable to the United States of America territory and its residents.
2.1.2 The Company collects personally identifiable information when voluntarily submitted by our online and onsite visitors. The information provided is used to fulfill specific requests unless given permission to use it in another manner.
2.1.3 ln connection with the services we provide, the Company may collect the following types of information:
- Personally Identifiable Information. Names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, birthdates, social security, tax identification, financial account, national insurance numbers, and company information.
- Cookies. When a visitor views Company websites, a cookie is sent out to the viewer's computer that will identify the visitor's browser. These cookies enable the website to recognize the visitor's computer the next time the visitor views the Company website. These cookies will be used exclusively to collect information concerning the use of the website. Cookies contain no personally identifiable data, so the visitor's personally identifiable information is not collected or retained.
- User Communications. When a visitor sends an email or other communication to the Company, these communications may be retained in order to process inquiries, respond to requests, and improve overall services.
- Affiliated Websites. Personal information that a visitor may provide to websites affiliated with the Company may be sent to the Company in order to deliver services to the Company or other entities affiliated which the Company provides. The Company processes such information in accordance with this Policy.
The Company reserves the right to collect and process personal information in the course of providing services to our clients without the knowledge of individuals involved.
The Company may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting in fraud prevention or investigation. The Company may do so when:
permitted or required by law
trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions
investigating fraud which has already taken place
This information, however, is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
2.1.5 The Company takes reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of personally identifiable information, maintain data accuracy, and support the appropriate use and confidentiality of personally identifiable information, either for its own purposes or on behalf of our clients, the Company has put in place appropriate physical, technical, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personally identifiable information and data the Company possesses.
2.1.6 The Company collects and maintains personally identifiable information in a manner that is compatible with the purpose for which it was collected and maintained, or as subsequently authorized by an individual or client. To the extent necessary for such purposes, the Company takes reasonable steps to confirm that personal information is accurate and complete with regard to its intended use.
2.1.7 Whenever the Company is processing personal data, it will take reasonable steps to keep personal data accurate and up-to-date for the purposes for which they were collected. It will provide data subjects with the ability to exercise the following rights under the conditions and within the limits set forth in the law. If you wish to contact us regarding the use of your personal data or you want to object in whole or in part to the processing of your personal data, please contact us. If you have provided consent, you may withdraw consent. You may also request, subject to confidentiality obligations, to:
- access your personal data as processed by the Company;
- ask for correction or erasure of your personal data;
- request portability, where applicable, of your personal data, i.e. that the personal data you have provided to the Company, are returned to you or transferred to the person of your choice, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
2.1.12 Information obtained from or relating to clients or former clients is further subject to the terms of any privacy notice provided to the client, any contract or other agreement with the client, and application enforcement laws.
2.1.13 The Company will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection regulatory authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between the Company and an individual.
3 Other Covered Entities
- Bay Area Credit Services
- Exela Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
- SourceHOV, LLC
- BancTec, Inc.
- TransCentra, Inc.
- SourceHOV Healthcare, Inc.